Learn about how we are helping to protect not only our guests but also our staff.
COVID 19 Policies
OUR COMMITMENT TO GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
From the very outset of the pandemic, Santa Claran Casino Resort has adhered to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and New Mexico State Covid safe guidelines.
Our commitment to keeping our guests and employees as safe as possible is first and foremost.
For the well-being of all, we have invested significantly in the following equipment, processes, and practices to ensure the highest level of safety possible:
- Contact-free check-in at our hotel
- Keyless room entry for hotel guests (smartphone/wifi enabled)
- Complete upgrade of all air handling and filtering systems to leading-edge units that meet surgical room standards for cleanliness
- Mask-wearing is optional for guests only
- Staff enforcement of social distancing
- Immediate and hourly sanitization of high-contact surfaces using EPA-approved disinfectants
- Quarterly facility-wide sanitizing and disinfecting at the hospital-grade level performed by The Germinator broad-spectrum sterilization service
- Highly visible Germ-x (99.99% effective) hand sanitizer stations through the property
- Instant hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap in all restrooms and at all sinks
- Social distancing reminder signage and floor markers throughout the property
Guests will be encouraged to practice physical distancing by standing at least six (6) feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Restaurant tables, slot machines or other physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
Guests are encouraged to wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds. Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are placed at key guest and team members’ entrances and contact areas such as, reception areas, hotel lobbies, the casino floor, restaurant entrances, elevator landings, etc. There are health and hygiene reminders throughout the property reminding team members and guests of protection requirements (e.g. masks, social distancing, hand washing, staying home if sick, etc.).
All team members have received comprehensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be enhanced in all public spaces to include electrostatic Clorox spraying process. The primary focus will be on frequently contacted surfaces to include and not limited to; front desk check-in counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, kiosk/ATMs, stair handrails, casino player services counters, gaming machines, dining surfaces and seating areas.
All public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. A dedicated custodian will be assigned to each public restroom during their shift. Public restrooms will be treated every 4 hours with an electrostatic Clorox spraying process.