Learn about how we are helping to protect not only our guests but also our staff.
SOUTHWESTERN COMFORT IN ESPAÑOLA, NM
Enjoy exceptional comfort and amenities at a terrific value at Santa Claran Hotel Casino. Located in the scenic Española Valley of northern New Mexico with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, our 122 guest rooms — including 19 spacious suites — offer a relaxing getaway just moments from thrilling casino gaming and exhilarating outdoor recreation.
All rooms and suites offer richly appointed accommodations decorated in a Southwestern style and infused with authentic Native American design elements.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- 55" Flatscreen TV with Satellite Channels
- Private Balcony in select rooms
- Windows that Open
- Mini Refrigerator
- Blackout Blinds
- Granite Bathrooms with Glass-Walled Showers
- Dual Sinks and Deep Soaking Tubs in Suites
- Deluxe Bath Amenities
- Plush Bedding
- Pet-Friendly Rooms ($50.00 fee applies)
We appreciate you making us your choice of lodging in New Mexico. Please take a moment to review a few policiies related to staying with us.
- In order to ensure an exceptional experience for all of our guests, check-out time is 11 am. A late check-out fee of $50.00 for any unauthorized late departures.
- For the benefit of all of our guests, Santa Claran Hotel is a 100% non-smoking property, which includes Guest Room Balconies. A $250.00 cleaning fee for any smoking in Guest Rooms and/or balconies.
- Pets are only allowed with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit. If a pet is in your room without informing the Hotel Staff, a $250.00 non-refundable cleaning fee will be charged.
- Please do not leave money or items of value unattended in your Guest Room. Safety Deposit Boxes are available for your use at the Hotel Front Desk.
- Santa Claran Hotel Casino has a Zero Tolerance Policy in regards to weapons on our property. Any weapons found will be confiscated by the Santa Clara Police Department.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Santa Claran Hotel Casino. Please let any of our Team Members know if there is anything that we can do to help you make the most of your stay with us.